Every aspect of the Porto has been researched and engineered to provide a feeling of comfort, safety and security. Each element of the design is tailored to support those with conditions assosiated with severe or involuntary movement.
It is also an excellent porter chair for the frail and elderly.
Select a Product for More Information
- Independent back rest recline - adjusted from a lever on the push handle the back can be reclined in a range of restful positions, 95 to 120 degree range.
- Seat angle adjustment - with a range of 15 degrees, for comfort and to reduce the risk of an individual falling out of the chair due to severe involuntary movements.
- Seat depth adjustment - changeable seat depth to fit the chair to the client using the lever on the back of the chair.
- Sliding footplate with a central castor that provides for maximum stability.
- A choice of four removable pressure management seat cushions.
- A choice of six removable and interchangeable back cushion styles for different, and changing, postural needs.
- Optional leg block.
Can’t make it to the Showroom?
Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you! Our unique Display Van service will bring furniture to your preferred location so that furniture can be seen in-situ.
Request Call Back
Request a Callback to Book an Appointment & Check Display Van Availability
Come and See for Yourself
We welcome visitors to our Barons furniture showroom in Lytham on the Fylde Coast. Our customer-focused approach sets us apart, and we’d love to meet you face-to-face. If you would like to see our high-quality furniture ranges in person, contact us today!